Main content of the website

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A

Service Request/Complaint Form

Residents who would like to request service by Town employees can submit a request using the form below or call the Town Office at 780- 942-3519 and ask that a Service Request form be filled out.  After hours you will be directed to the Public Works on-call employee. 

These requests might include: gas leaks or odors, no gas, sewer backup, sewer odor, no water, roadway or alley concerns, snow removal, parks maintenance, utility connects or disconnects, garbage or recycle concerns, bylaw enforcement or other concerns related to Town operation.

Requests of an emergent nature such as sewer backups, gas odor or no gas will be dealt with as quickly as possible. Other requests will typically be handled within 48 hours.

Submit a Service Request or Complaint Online

Do you have a service request or question for the council or staff of Redwater? Simply fill out the form below and we will be sure to tend to your request at our earliest opportunity:

NOTE: For emergencies please call 911

Info! Required Fields *